Terms & Conditions
Terms & Conditions for The Hindu Education Plus & SMART Training Resources State Level Model Test for NEET 2017.
- Appearance in the The Hindu Education Plus & SMART Training Resources State Level Model Test for NEET 2017 is strictly a practice exercise and is not a qualifying examination for admission to any of the Medical Colleges.
- The Test Centre details will be informed in the Hall Ticket.
- Students have to write the test in the allotted centers only.
- If the number of students in a test centre is less than 100, then the student will have to write the test in the nearest centre. In case the student cannot attend the test in the allotted centre please Contact Project Head Office (7401658483) to change the Center.
- Student should carry the Hall Ticket, ball-point pen ,pencil, eraser, and sharpener to the examination hall. Mobile, Calculators, Clark’s tables / Mathematical tables will not be allowed in the examination hall.
- No student will be allowed to enter the hall 30 minutes after the commencement of the examination and no student shall leave the examination hall in the first 30 minutes of the examination or in the last 15 minutes of the examination.
- Refund Policy : The fee paid is not refundable under any circumstances.
- Hall Ticket, Test Result & Reports will all be made available only on www.smartneet.in and applicants can download these on scheduled dates.
- Free Online Test Series: Absentees for the Test will not be eligible for the Free Online Test Series.
- Free Summer Crash Course is available only for Top 100 students across the state and will be admitted to the nearest center where we are conducting the Summer Program and not in the same venue where the student takes the test.
- Although every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of the information set out on our website's and marketing campaigns, we cannot accept responsibility for any errors or omissions, and reserve the right to vary, amend, supplement or cancel any of the information or offers featured on our website or email campaigns or otherwise at any time.
All details are correct at time of going to print, however may be subject to
change from time to time.